Friday, July 30, 2010

Dude, for real ?

School is okay as usual. But dude, why are you like this ? I know I said I dislike you. But I cant help myself. And I wont apologize to that. I dont want no drama. I tried to be your friend again but you just ignore me. So, Im just gonna let it be, like I always do. Never had I done this to any of my friends, just you. I usually forgive them. But I cant do that for you. Im tired of your whining, your anger. I just cant be around people like that. It hurts knowing you are like this and forever will be. And yes, i do not understand you feelings and your problems, idk why. Hell, i like the OLD you. Now, your just turning to some typical bitch. Sorry, but I have to say that. Dont worry, i wont bother you anymore, just consider me out of your life. I want this to end in a peaceful way.. So, thanks for everything Qistina <3

Oh, someone wrote on the wall next to the mirror this :

"Karissa Gedik" and " Karissa Gile Seks"

.. yea, apparently Im a sex addict. HAHA. Didnt expect that. But i dont really care. They can say what they want. Like i give a shit. And ainn is jealous cause people write my name and not hers.. Weird. So that is all.. Bye.