Friday, July 23, 2010

Hahah..

Hahaha, i found a document called ' Karissa is Cool ', so of course i opened it and i read it. It was weird. It clearly shows that im a vain person. I think i wrote it last year or something. I probably was really bored. haha, just read it laa :

Karissa is cool. Omegle is cool. We chat with weird and cool strangers which may sometimes be perverted. Facebook is cool too. Myspace is kinda boring now but its still cool cause we can decorate cool things and add cool layouts. My name is cool. My friends are cool. We are cool liddat. My school is full of cool people. Cool right ? Yea, we know we’re cool and its true. I like writing cool stuffs randomly cause it makes me feel cool. My guitar is cool. He’s name is Drizzle. What a cool name. I like ice. Cause its cool. I like acoustic pop. Its the most coolest music in the world. Cool cool cool. Im gonna name my cat Cool. Cause its cool and you know its cool to name your cat cool. I like donuts. Donuts are cool, so are straight people. Gays are cool but not all of them. Some are cool. But some are not cool. Im wasting my time here and its cool. Radio’s are cool. They puke up cool stuff. Alot of stuffs are cool. But not all of them. Like like like.. Bananas. Bananas are not cool. Sports Shoes are not cool. Slippers are cool. Convers are the most coolest of them all. I know I’m right. My brothers are not that cool. They are okay cool. Get me ? If u don’t it means your not cool. WOW, i wrote so many stuffs. This is cool. Im so cool. I bet your not cool. Cause im the coolest of them all. Thats what my parents said. They say im cool. And everybody hates me cause im cool. WTC ( what the cool ).

Love,

Karissa (The Most Coolest and Awesomest Girl in Town)