Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I dont know


Well, today, I forgot how to spell RETARDED. But I've figure it out already :)

Other then that..

Im having second thoughts about him. I hate this feeling. So yeah. It's a bummer not knowing how he feels... about me, about us. oh, He's waaaaaay to sensitive. And hell yeah, it's hard for me to make him happy, when he himself doesnt want to. I feel like im the dude in the relationship sometimes. And it's also hard for me knowing that my bestfriend understands him and not me.

I know Im not perfect but at least Im the one that tries. I give my all for you. And Im hoping that you will see it's true. Im going just a little crazy thinking about you all the time. I just need you right here. I need you so we can see this true.. I just need you to decide. Should i laugh or should i cry ? Just tell me the truth, I dont want this to just be a lie.